Tuesday 17 March 2020

YOU ARE REMARKABLE !

After bathing today, and seeing the 743 numeric in orange appear before my eyes.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/03/orange-743-vision.html

I then laid down and massaged my face head and neck. I also dabbed a little tea-tree oil on my chest in coconut oil. After that I went for a sun bed and whilst laying on the sun bed I received this message.

"You are remarkable". 

So do we find the word "remarkable" in scripture? Apparently we do in the book of Exodus in some translations. "So Moses thought I must go over and look at this remarkable sight. Why isn't the bush burning up?". 

I have olive skin so I tan easily and Moses asked for the bush to be put upon the head of a descendent of Joseph. My dad was the youngest Son of Joseph, he also had olive skin. He was suntanned all year round. I inherited my olive skin from dad and the Jewish ancestors on that side of his family. The flame of Joseph.



Some more instances of it.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Remarkable

While I was writing that I could smell cigars. One of our ancestors was a cigar maker and he had a kiosk in Shaftesbury Avenue, in London.


George has been around again the last couple of days, another Londoner. George wearing an orange jacket. Interesting that he also spoke of "remarkable". 








No comments:

Post a Comment