Sunday 1 March 2020

DAVID Message

Last night I was given the name David prior to sleep and I thought of a dear spiritual friend David Green, England's eco team leader. He passed over in 2013.

Then just now I saw that it is St David's Day, the saint took Christianity to Wales. Happy St David's Day. The name David means beloved.

March 1st 

Saint David - Legends of Wales 


Mum loved David and the daffodils were really important to her. Spring is near, I have pink blossom on the trees close to me. The apple tree, blueberry bush and raspberry bush are budding.

The handkerchief and the white dove are symbols associated with David. He became the Archbishop of Wales. Interesting that I have been talking about white cotton handkerchiefs recently and how we used to give people hankies every Christmas.

The art of manliness every man should carry a handkerchief. 

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/every-man-should-carry-a-handkerchief/

The white dove is symbolic of the mystic, to the ancient Greeks, the prophetesses were called doves. Hence in bible in the Songs of Solomon he sang about how he loved the doves.

DAVID'S SONG 


No comments:

Post a Comment