Wednesday 11 March 2020

GLOVES and APRONS ON

I bought leather gloves in November 2019 and Aprons, so I am prepped in doors and out. I bought two pairs of leather gloves and gave a pair to a healer for Christmas.

I bought three aprons, a traditional Butcher's Apron and two Farmer's Aprons. Lovely they are, very pleased with them, the cotton aprons were reduced in price, another great bargain from Aldi.

It was also in November that I was told that I wasn't allowed to travel abroad or even to London. One of my motto's during my life, "It is better to be safe than sorry", that's prudence for you.

Pharmaceutical Journal, 10th of March, 2020.

Pharmacists are receiving packs of gloves and aprons. 

https://www.pharmaceutical-journal.com/news-and-analysis/news/pharmacists-to-receive-packs-of-gloves-aprons-and-masks-as-protection-against-covid-19/20207808.article

No comments:

Post a Comment