Thursday 5 March 2020

SURGICAL SPIRIT ON

LEMON AND LIME 


Last night I found an American healer sending energy to the virus, I asked her to stop and allow the virus to dissipate. If you would like to send healing energy send it to the lungs and immune system of those that have the weakest immune systems. Send specifically to an individual if you have their permission to send love energy to them, send it to friends and family and those closest to you. This situation requires people that know what they're doing with energy. 

GET THE SURGICAL SPIRIT ON! 



Last night while I was sending Reiki healing to a man, Surgical Spirits came, it was wonderful they were all dressed in white around the man that was receiving the help. When Spirit hear my voice, when they hear my prayer, they come to help. 

REIKI ON!




2020 Don't Put Your Life On Hold, Make The Right Moves. 
Justice Is Coming. 


POSITIVE FORCE WE GOT THE FUNK 



No comments:

Post a Comment