Monday 9 March 2020

PURIM SONG COVER HANDS

I hope that you can find some joy in your life at this time. Keep your energy high, keep your energy in the Spirit of Truth and the Power of LOVE and keep your gloves on if you go to any public place for they will protect your hands if you go out to any public place. I met a disabled man today, a cashier and he had his gloves on. He said, "I have to keep my gloves on because last week, a customer licked their money before giving it to me". 

Jacob was given leather gloves to wear by his mother. She put the skins of young goats upon his hand. Genesis 27:16. Interesting that I bought two pairs of leather gloves in November 2019,  a pair for myself and a pair for a healer friend.

I first wore a goatskin coat in London at the end of the 60s due to working in a shop on a Saturday owned by a Jewish man. He was a retailer of goatskin coats and other 60s clothes. My parents and I also gifted each other with leather gloves.

Today is full moon in Virgo and that can impact upon the nervous system. My recipes for this evening included a green olive humous. An Iranian carrot, chicken and turmeric rice dish that is eaten by Israeli's. I also made a hazelnut cake. So I have lots of nutrients in that food.

Tomorrow it is some pampering, a professional facial and a back massage.


No comments:

Post a Comment