Sunday 29 March 2020

FLAMENCO FEVER

This is a great song for this timeline and to go with the "Rapture" painting.



It's called "Flamenco Fever". 


Remember when the book of Revelation asked if you are cold or hot? Keep your noses hot, the nose is the coldest part of the body and viruses like it in a cold place in your bodies. I think we have enough scientific evidence now to prove that heat treatment is incredibly powerful to defend your bodies against viruses.

I have recommended that elderly people don't go out into the "cold" and to keep their homes and bodies as hot as they can. It is healthy to sweat it out with a hot curry, and some hot chilli's. It is healthy to eat hot soups, and spicy food in this timeline.

I think it is a good idea to put a hairdryer on your nose, dry up your noses, don't let any viruses live there as soon as you get any cold or flu type symptoms. If you have to go out then make sure your noses and mouths are covered and keep your noses as hot as you can. Also keep your gloves on, don't touch anything outdoors without having your gloves on.

I also recommend a portable home sauna/steamer to use frequently inside your homes. Continue to spray your homes, I'm using Surgical Spirit and lavender, although I also have some sage to burn too.

Break up any negative energy that congregates in the corner of rooms, you can do that with clapping and or a drum. Clear any negative energy from your homes with incense too, I like Nag Champa for doing that.

Keep your fluids high, lots of nutrient soups. My nutrient soup today is Asparagus, Celery and Lemongrass with spring onion, garlic and chives. For dinner I am having fish and zucchini cooked with red onion, basil and oregano with garlic in the oven.

Today, with my cod fish I shall also have some Greek lemon potatoes. You cook the potatoes in olive oil, lemon juice and water and garlic in the oven. Lovely with lime and thyme too.


Interesting that the churches, synagogues and mosques are closed in the UK and that reminds of the Zechariah prophecy, chapter 10. He says his wrath is kindled against the shepherds, and I will visit the goats, for the Lord of Hosts has remembered his flock, the House of Judah, and he has made it his majestic horse in battle. No coincidence then that I was born in the Chinese Year of the Horse and my dad was the youngest Son of Joseph. This year I had a dream of putting on some boots and I had another dream of being sent a cream leather saddle.

The prophecy states that the Lord of Hosts will strengthen the House of Judah and save the House of Joseph.

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16214/jewish/Chapter-10.htm

Sir James Dyson began business by making parachutes and now the British Dyson company is making ventilators for the national emergency in the UK. It is many years ago now when I was shown a vision of the four directions and in the east I saw a man in a parachute about to land.

That was prior to knowing that the mascot for our parachute regiment in the UK is Pegasus, for sure a majestic horse.




No comments:

Post a Comment