Tuesday 24 March 2020

JESUS DREAM

Last night while painting I was given the word "RAPTURE", clairaudiently.

RAPTURE 

23rd March, 2020. 


Then this morning in dream state I saw Jesus and he was laying down in blood, he was surrounded in it and covered in it, he was floating in it. It was like he was in a river of blood, although he was laying still.

Then I saw a young girl with long blonde hair and she had beautiful eyes, she was covered in a duvet in the bathroom sink. I asked her if she would like to sleep in a bed and she replied, "Yes".

So I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and put her in my bed, tucked her up in my duvet.

She liked being wrapped up in my bed, she said it was comfortable and she liked the heat of it. It was cosy for the girl.

I then went back to the bathroom and was able to clean my teeth.

In dream interpretation, a dream of Jesus can mean fortitude and consolation in adversity. To dream of blood can be a warning dream to be prepared for a period of hard work against hostile forces.

Although when bathing, if it was a lake it indicates difficulties will pass, in a river, a happy surprise is ahead. A bathroom sink can indicate that news will be coming to do with a friend.

To dream of a bedroom pleasantly furnished indicates a change for the better, to dream of your own bedroom signifies harmony in current affairs.

Brushing my teeth forecasts the clearance of obstacles which have been holding yours truly back. Hence the obstacle in the dream was the young girl that had to be moved out of the uncomfortable place to be in a better and safer place.

Then when I got up, a neighbour came to share his good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment