Tuesday 17 March 2020

ORANGE 743 VISION

While I was in the bath I was shown the numeric of 743 in orange.

WATER 


743 is a Sophie Germain prime, it is called a SAFE PRIME. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/743_(number)

In Hebrew gematria 743 is "Of Sagittarius", and I have a Sagittarius ascendent, rising sign. Jupiter the planet of expansion rules Sagittarius.

Sagittarius birthdays are between 23rd of November and 21st of December and it was in November that I was sharing with people that it wasn't safe to travel, not even to London.



It is also the gematria of "Spiritual Knight" and a buddy in London has the same rising sign as yours truly. When I discussed it with him, he agreed that I should stay safe at home.

If you put the numeric of 743 in the search engine with George Michael, Pinterest comes up with 743 pins for George Michael.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/djvictoria/gone-too-soon/

https://youtu.be/4NUUASUchRg


I have Mars in Sagittarius, incredibly passionate, the flame of Joseph. Has Prophet Isaiah said this is not a fire to warm your hands on.  Sagittarius is also in my 12th house.

743 is the gematria for "Straight Spirit". "Random Acts of Kindness", "Beautiful People" and "Recruit Talent". I have certainly met some beautiful people during my life, I have recruited talent and of course I am a Straight Spirit, as straight as they come with random acts of kindness.

Thoughtfulness, thinking things through prior to taking action, proactive and responsive, although we can be spontaneous too.


ORANGE ROSE 

16th of March, 2020. 



ORANGE BIRD 








No comments:

Post a Comment