Wednesday 4 March 2020

REIKI ON!



This bust is the most accurate depiction of Jesus I've ever seen. It was found by the archaeologists in the remnants of a Greco-Buddhist city near the border of what is known today has Afghanistan. The busts are dated to be approximately 300AD. As you can see Jesus has a Buddhist top knot in his hair, almond shaped eyes, a refined nose and what we call high cheek bones. 



Dr Usui


Honour your teachers and elders. 

For yours truly, integrating Reiki Master Teacher level takes a whole year. My RM training course was five days over five months with Peter Warnock in the year 2000.

In my experience it was just the beginning of the journey because the levels and training courses prior to that was all preparation. My advice to students take it slowly, gently, one step at a time. A good amount of time for your preparation is five years. Five years of learning and practicing level I/II. 

Peter Warnock used to give this analogy to his students "You have to learn how to drive the car prior to teaching others how to drive it". A wonderful Reiki Master Teacher always in my heart. 


Reiki has been proven scientifically to increase the oxygen in the blood and in my life has a Reiki Master Teacher it has proven to be incredibly powerful with clients that had breathing, lung and/or skin issues. I was also impressed that a child's fever was reduced drastically while I was working in the Canary Islands.

The full moon on the 9th is in Virgo and I have Virgo in my 9th house, you might like to see where it comes in your birth chart too.

Virgo impacts upon the nervous system and the Vagus Nerve. Hence Reiki is incredibly important at this time, especially as the Coronavirus attacks the lungs. So everyone get your REIKI ON has often as possible.



This evening I am sending Reiki to someone very specific. Although I have found that the healing painting is also helping people with the same name. The power of healing, the power of love.






No comments:

Post a Comment