Saturday 14 March 2020

ARIES SPRING EQUINOX


DOVES 


We've got an Aries Spring Equinox on the 20th of March and a New Moon in Aries on the 24th of March, 2020. Pam Gregory shares her views of it. Personally, I don't have any Aries in my chart, although my annual report from Equinox (Robert Currey) shows that this New Moon will be in my third house.

In my third house it mentions my mental faculties have been sharpened since the arrival of the Sun in the part of my chart that governs communications. Exchanging opinions with others and mixing with people. An increased speed of thought and fluency in writing and speaking can provide a new opportunity around the 24th of March. Better communications can be achieved with technological links. This energy is running in my life from 18th off March - 26th May.

I like New Moons, new beginnings, new opportunities. Aries is ruled by Mars, and I have Mars in Sagittarius. Both being fire signs, although Sag is less fiery than Aries.

International astrology day comes at this time too. Some view it as the beginning of the astrological year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Astrology_Day

Anyway, have a listen to Pam Gregory and her intuitive look at this planetary configuration.



To those of you that are fighting infection put Tea-Tree oil or Eucalyptus oil on hands and soles of your feet, you can also put it on for self-protection.  A little dab of Tea-Tree oil can also be put directly onto gums if and when you have an oral infection. Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands otherwise.

Wear goggles in doors and out, wear gloves when you go out. I put the oils on my hands prior to putting my leather gloves on.

These oils can also be mixed with lavender and put in coconut oil to put upon your bodies to fight any infections. Coconut milk is great for boosting the immune system too.

I recommend that you keep this up everyday for two months.




No comments:

Post a Comment