Sunday 15 March 2020

DREAM OF TRUMPS



I had a dream today and I had been in America helping people.



Donald Trump was in the dream and I was talking with Melania and giving her feedback. Melania is the name of a saint in Europe.  As we know Melania was born in Slovenia and Slovenia is on lock down.



I knew it was about the pandemic because Melania and I discussed that Ivanka was in insolation due to it.

It is not the first time that I have been sent to help people in dream state.  I've been sent to different countries in dream state previously.

In dream interpretation if your dream involved someone famous it means to keep trying because you will get help from an unexpected source.

If you were in a dream talking to another woman that is involved in politics it is considered a sign of success as long as the conversation was friendly and it was.

https://youtu.be/BfdOP8139i4



No comments:

Post a Comment