Friday 13 March 2020

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

13th of March, 2020. 

I hope that everyone has a lovely St Patricks Day, (weekend) and you get your beef ale stew on with pearl barley. St Patricks Day always reminds me of the lovely Finnian Rainbow movie.

I like roast beef with horseradish sandwiches for lunch. I bought a green handbag yesterday in the charity store, to go with a green outfit that my mother gifted me with. Boots on, saddle on, gloves on, glasses on, aprons on, nutrients on, holistic therapies on, teddy bear on.

Ride on time. It is better to be early than late.



It is the anniversary of Lilian's birthday tomorrow.  So happy birthday tomorrow mum, love beyond measure. I've got my asparagus on, the circulation system of the body likes asparagus.

Venus is still in Taurus until the beginning of April and I have Taurus in my 4th and 5th houses.





No comments:

Post a Comment