Monday 2 March 2020

AQUARIUS MARCH

It's all go this month for Aquarians, not putting our lives on hold now. Time to move forward pro-actively. Being realistic, I have Taurus in my 4th and 5th Houses and Venus moves into Taurus this week. I have Virgo in the 9th house and we have a Virgo Supermoon on the 9th.

It is all about the compatibility this month, what and who you are compatible with now and for your future. So we will see shifts in the work area and in our private lives too.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/03/be-realistic-venus-in-taurus.html




Kim Uriah Message 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/03/kim-uriah-message.html

Love is a partnership, you can only reach a person's heart if their heart truly loves you. That is why Jesus asked Simon Peter, "Do you love me?". Jesus knew that if Simon Peter truly loved him then he would do what Jesus asked of him and that was to feed his sheep. John 21:17


It was 20 years ago while I was in Australia when Spirit shared with yours truly that in the future the young would become attracted to a person's energy, rather than what they looked like. It was said that then their marriages would be a success. Jesus didn't choose his closest companions due to what they looked like or what they did for a living, he chose his closest companions due to their integrity.


That was one of the reasons that I included a chapter about love and relationships in my first manuscript that I wrote whilst in Australia. To explain to my readers the differences between different types of love.

In English we only have one word for love, in Greek they have many different words to express different types of love. In ancient Greece, prophetesses were called doves, my view is that is why Solomon called her a dove in the Song of Songs. It was a mystical love, a spiritual marriage of two souls. A mystical love beyond time and space.



In the Song of Songs, Solomon asks the female mystic "show me your face, let me hear your voice, for your voice is sweet and your face is lovely". Song of Songs 2:14.

To the readers of this blog if you would like to hear my voice then all you have to do is ask and you shall be given. Knock and the door shall open for you. My voice has been recorded for healing purposes, as the bible says, the meditation of my heart.

Copies of the healing meditations are also kept in the British Library in London and they were so happy to receive it. It brought joy to their hearts. In 2006, the meditations with my voice were still top of the Amazon meditation charts. They had stayed at the top of the charts for five years. It was definitely divine providence that we were able to reach so many people and that the work for great Spirit was divinely blessed and so fruitful.

Love beyond measure and blessings in abundance.




No comments:

Post a Comment