Tuesday 24 March 2020

FACE MASK VISION

We've been discussing respirator face masks on-line and I've been looking at what is available. It was back in November 2011 that I saw an American, Michael M Maudlin and I was shown what looked like a gas mask from WW2, it was like a mask that a child would wear.

https://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/11/1966-dancing-on-cold-wind.html

I was shown a Tibetan singing bowl and it was filled with porridge. Then I saw people from prisons being released. I was shown a hemp field like the field in Norfolk where my mother was evacuated during WW2.



I was shown Vietnam, then the City of London. I could hear the Carmen song, "She flew across the room" from the "Dancing On A Cold Wind" album.

When I bought a Tibetan singing bowl in 2019, I didn't think of what I had been given in 2011 or that it could have anything to do with the timing of the current epidemic. My Tibetan singing bowl was made in India, I read yesterday that India have stopped exporting paracetamol to the UK.

Michael gave two messages at that time.

"1966" 

"Non-violence, Sophisticated". 

I've just checked the recent information on Vietnam, on the 13th of March, 2020, Paul Diamond made this comment in response to an article on Vietnam closing its borders due to the virus.

"A Vietnamese woman on a flight from London to Hanoi gave the virus to the 12 English people. She told lies at check in that she hadn't been to Rome. She went to a fashion show in Rome and Paris and said that she was only in London". 

https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2020/03/12/coronavirus-vietnam-restricts-entry-for-uk-travellers/



https://youtu.be/qxuvsz4FLug



No comments:

Post a Comment