Sunday 22 December 2019

Lemongrass Winter Solstice

In October I began receiving the fragrance of Lemongrass, and I kept on receiving it. After that Lemongrass was featured on this blog in regards to it being a healing oil, drank has a tea, and also eaten in food. The research and scientific links were shared so see previous posts.

I'm now working on designing soups and menus that can include Lemongrass for health purposes, I am also hoping to grow it in 2020 too. I have some in water on the window sill hoping that they will root.

Now this evening's soup. The base of the soup is the same as you would make a potato and leek soup. I usually use chicken brine when I have it in stock, although today I put in a chicken stock cube.

4 freshly chopped cloves of garlic

Fresh fennel to suit your taste, I put in a couple of the small outer leaves chopped.

2 Lemongrass, it's important to take off the outer layer, cuts the end off and then smash the
lemongrass prior to cutting into small pieces.

Stilton cheese

Cook your potato and leek soup as you normally would including the chopped garlic. Once nearly cooked put in the fresh fennel and lemongrass. Once cooked, and cooled, into the blender, then back into the pan on a low heat and include a nice chunk of stilton cheese crumbled in your hand as you put it into the soup to melt.

Absolutely ideal, heartwarming soup for the wintertime, for this Winter Solstice and holiday season.

Enjoy as the planetary configuration in my chart indicates that this is an inventive time for your truly, and with Venus in Aquarius transit it is also time for the generator of new ideas and concepts that people will love because it is healthy for them. So be creative and design your own soup with lemongrass.

Lemongrass is a great purifier of the body and great for detoxing.

How to prepare Lemongrass.


Happy Winter Solstice 










No comments:

Post a Comment