Sunday 29 December 2019

LEMON HANUKKAH

On the 26th of December I could smell "Thyme" and I do grow it and cook with it. Thyme is great for fighting infections, pathogens and any bacteria in the body.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/12/thyme-healing-oil.html

This evening I had just written about the coming Lunar eclipse full moon on the 10th of January, and then straight afterwards I could smell lemon. Lemons are great for detoxing when you put lemon in hot water to drink in the morning, and lemon juice is also great for Vit K, it helps Vit C to assimilate in the body.

As an aromatherapy oil, the zesty lemon is great for the lymphatic system and its great for making a homemade deodorant cream to rub into your armpits. Don't put lemon or lemon oil directly on the skin, it must be in a carrier oil or non-fragrant cream.

In 2014, a study was carried out with lemon essential oil and they found that it changed the way that animals brains responded to pain, it stopped the panic and how they responded to painful stimuli. Hence, it is a "de-stressor" due to it being an 'anti-inflammatory".

https://www.healthline.com/health/lemon-essential-oil

It is still the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah and lemon is utilised in the holiday recipes for Hanukkah.

In Judaism Hanukkah is a time of miracles and the prayers of the righteous are effective.



So what lemon recipes will you have this evening and tomorrow?

I like potatoes cooked in lemon in the oven the way that the Greeks cook their chicken and potatoes in lemon. My mum cooked her roast chicken with lemon and I do sometimes. I like home made lemon curd and that is great to stop any leg cramps. I like pancakes with lemon juice and golden syrup. Sometimes I also make an almond cake with lemon juice in it and a lemon cream topping.

Of course lemon is great on fish, on asparagus and in salad dressings.

28th December 2019


Hanukkah ends on the 30th of December, and I have a therapeutic massage booked for the 2nd of January, 2020. So it sounds like it's going to be thyme and lemon on my menu's until the new year or until I receive further divine request.








No comments:

Post a Comment