Wednesday 18 December 2019

LOVERS SONG

When love cannot sleep,
each morning at dawn,
as I open my eyes,
he recalls me to keep
his phone number that bleeps.

He is determined to make a quantum leap,
and enjoy the serendipity,
that is ours to keep and reap.



As I turn around and consider those that are kept
in the pound.
I heard the sound, a song that resonates.
We cannot refrain when he rebounds handsomely.

Living on the edge of life, in strife, close to the knife,
is not what life is meant to be.
To see is to be free to be me,
where Spirit soars into the core to be free,
with the key that opens every door within.

A love so deep,
it only takes a peep,
to know the heart is true,
love knows the cue,
for there are so few that do.

Beyond flesh and bone,
another kingdom exists.
So listen to its tone,
and cry no more,
like you did before.

Remember his poetry
he sent to thee.
The words written
only for you, and thee!



Healers listen,
let your hearts glisten,
the oils of frankincense and lemongrass,
they work fast.
I like lavender and geranium too.
Divine providence that is meant to be
a key to that which you seek.

HEALING OILS 

17th December, 2019 

I can see a golden dog in last nights healing painting, can you?


FEELS LIKE FOREVER 



No comments:

Post a Comment