Thursday 12 December 2019

SENSE OF WONDER

What ever happens tomorrow patriots, keep the sense of wonder in your hearts. Van Morrison sang you may call my love Sophia, but I call her Philosophy.

The release date of this song was in 1985 and in those days I was incredibly busy. Working full-time and running a part-time business and bringing up my child. Goodness knows how I managed to fit in charity fundraising and friendships too, it truly was a wonder.

The wondrous woman from heaven truly does exist just as the bible promised that she would, as such, there is still hope in our hearts for our nation and country. Remember this I was brought back from Australia because the UK was calling out for my return and the LORD heard the prayers of the English.

The flame of Joseph exists in England on this our green and pleasant land.


No comments:

Post a Comment