Sunday 8 December 2019

SUN IN SAGITTARIUS

The Sun moves into Sagittarius tomorrow and with the Sun in Sagittarius it can herald great change can come into your life.

https://youtu.be/g9G201XW4Js


My ascendent is in Sagittarius the traveller so what is the gift of the Sagittarius Rising?"

"With Sagittarius rising, life is best viewed as a quest and adventure. Faith and a positive attitude are your greatest assets. You are likely to approach life in a grand way, excited by possibilities and certain of your right to experience them. 

Using your innate gifts of insight and perception gives you the ability to inspire and uplift others, helping them become the best that they can be by lighting the fire of meaning and purpose all around". 

www.starslikeyou.com.au


I was just a child when I first heard this theme tune, "Summer Place", I had a plan that when I grew up I would name a home of my own "Summer Place". I did own properties during my life, but never named any of them "Summer Place". 

I held the "Summer Place" and its music in my heart and life has always been an adventure for yours truly. Each phase of life a new and different adventure. 

In my chart, I have a lot of Sagittarius, I have Mars and my 12th house in Sagittarius too. Sagittarius is the least fiery of the fire signs, our passionate tendencies for life tends to be harnessed by our practical and pragmatic view of life. Although sometimes we like to take people on a magical mystery tour. 




So for instance booking flights and finding out where you are going to stay when you get there, staying fluid going with the divine flow of life is great for island hopping. Allowing the journey to unfold before you, and enjoying the ride of it, meeting new people, seeing new places, swanning around like I was in that recent dream of Italy. We like surprises. 

It is also full moon this week, either on the 11th or 12th depending on where you live. This full moon is in Gemini. 









No comments:

Post a Comment