Thursday 5 December 2019

MARY and MARTHA STORY

It is written that Martha complained to Jesus that her sister didn't help her, Martha had been distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She asked Jesus, "Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work myself? Tell her to help me!".

"Martha, Martha", the Lord answered, "You are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her". Mary had sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said, his divine guidance.

Luke 10:38-2

Divine love feeds the soul.

At the start of 2019, I had a dream about a lady called Mary, and we were celebrating in the dream, prior to that Mary did indeed listen to what I had been sent to share to help the women of our generation.

This morning when I woke up, he spoke and he said, "VITAMIN A", that means he is telling me that is what my body requires. I have had a food bug all week, lack of sleep and lack of appetite, so my energy is at a low ebb. Although I had a lovely therapeutic body massage today, and I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier.

Vitamin A function and deficiencies. 



Now I am going to put some skirt beef in a slow cooker with some Vitamin A vegetables as he requested and I shall include some pearl barley.

Scholars consider the story to be about priorities and getting our priorities right. However, it is not just about priorities it is important to make the right choices for your priorities. My priority this morning was to listen to what he said, then go for my massage, then accept the arrival of a freezer, and after that prepare the food for my health.

So for instance, listening to what Jesus said was more important than anything else because he knows what is best for his healers. He also told his healers "Do not rejoice when spirits submit to you, rejoice that your names are written in heaven". Luke 10:20





No comments:

Post a Comment