Friday 13 December 2019

FOOD MORE POWERFUL THAN EXERCISE

I've been telling people for a long time that food is more powerful than cardiovascular exercise. In this video, Dr Greger of Nutrition Facts reviews the science of food and proves that what I've been saying to people is in fact true. In scripture, Jesus did say that wisdom would be proven correct, wisdom more precious than rubies!



Cardiovascular exercise only decreases the heart beat by three beats and food does more than that, eat right and your body functions right. In this video Greger shares the science on beans -v- exercise. In Buddhism it is right action. I try to make sure that I eat beans every week, beans are on my check list.

I would include that in America they found that Latino's were living longer than other Americans because they ate three times more beans than other non-Latino Americans did. Not only that but Americans have the highest incidence of heart disease, and "anger" is the biggest predictor of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment