Saturday 7 December 2019

OATMEAL -v- HEART DISEASE?

Dr Greger of Nutrition Facts shares the research on oatmeal. The video is called "Flashback Friday, Can Oatmeal Reverse Heart Disease?".

4 mins from Dr Greger


I've always liked porridge in the wintertime. Although I should eat it more often, especially as it is great for the arteries. Porridge also reminds me of happy times with my parents, being on holiday campers, staying in hotels, porridge was always on offer when we were away together in England. Of course we would have it for breakfast at home sometimes too.

Teach the children to eat properly when they are children and they will always remember it.

I like to cook with oats, sometimes I put oats in my cake making to replace flour, and I like flap jacks too. I like to bake brussels in the oven cooked in honey and oats, really lovely way to eat that vegetable and the oats.

HEALING NOSTALIGIA 

Size A3 



No comments:

Post a Comment