Sunday 29 December 2019

MAMA MIA PAINTING

How different the paintings look in different light. I like texture in artwork. This painting is in two colours the burnt sienna and yellow ochre. Texture and colour in acrylics. 

In 2019 a little 9 year old neighbour used to come and sit and paint with me, she has those lovely memories of us being together in her heart. She has those lovely days together to remember, days of creativity shared will always be in my heart too and songs that she would sing, including dancing Queen from Mama Mia. 

9 is the numeric of divine love and completion, I had to stay where I live for the children, to greet the children and share the power of love in manifestation.  Her little brother was just three years old when we met and that is the numeric of wisdom. He will remember our days in nature together growing food, he loved to be in the garden and with the soil just like I did with my gran Sophia. 

The Capricorn boy child has the name of an Apostle and we got along great, it was a meeting of hearts and minds. 

The recent Mama Mia solar eclipse has been a difficult one for many families, and individuals, oh Mama Mia. Has I wrote in 2016, when there is so much sadness in the world, can you find gladness in your heart? I can be glad that my Aquarian godson has been given the all clear, I knew in my heart that he would be fine. 

28th December, 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment