Friday 20 December 2019

GRATITUDE 2019

I've been sending my gratitude to those that supported yours truly and a list of the achievements and results of 2019 that can help many people.

HEALING OILS 

December 2019 

Good people like to hear about your positive progress and ascent. Never forget those that have helped you on the way up, always show your gratitude, not only to people, also to Spirit and the divine.


FEELS LIKE FOREVER 



I think this is probably the best version of this song that we all remember the most, although it was recorded and released by many different artists due to the power of the song of gratitude.

In the 80s I used to sing this song to my son when he was little, I began singing to him when we were in the maternity ward together and I just kept on singing to him and dancing with him, and there was always music in our home with love beyond measure.




No comments:

Post a Comment