Friday 6 December 2019

DEEP LOVE OF JESUS


The deep love of Jesus that said to yours truly, "Don't ask them what you can do for them, ask them what they can do for you".  

One of our Reiki practitioner's has experienced the "Bride of Christ initiation", she said, "He's really done it now". I smiled, as I knew exactly what happened when he danced with her and held her in his arms. She will never look at relationships in the same way again, her life has been changed forever. 

The power of his divine love is immense and divine love feeds the soul. 


So what is happening today, I received an invitation to go out on Boxing Day for lunch. At this time people are eager to connect up when they require help. However, with my altruistic nature it often costs me a lot more than I would like or is suitable. So I have to consider the cost to myself in everything that I do.

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/friday-6th-december-2019


No comments:

Post a Comment