Friday 6 December 2019

STOMACH BUG REMEDY

This week I've had a food bug, and it impacted upon my stomach, intestines and kidneys. Recently, I've had low appetite and lack of sleep so my body wasn't receiving the nutrients that it required to fight off any bugs.

When I woke up yesterday I received the divine message "VITAMIN A". So last night I cooked some beef skirt in garlic, red onions, swede, carrots, potato, celery and pearl barley.

This morning I had a small amount of porridge.

Stomach bug solved. No more pain in the stomach, intestines or kidneys.

Another success!

Another remedy for the stomach and intestines is pearl barley cooked in orange juice. When I recommended that to an American couple, they said they couldn't believe how quickly it worked. The power of food is quite incredible.

Some people can't have pearl barley due to having to have gluten free food. So to those people I would recommend celery and having a celery soup to try. It goes great with coconut milk, and our bodies and nervous system also like coconut milk.

Let food be your medicine, although you have to know what food your body requires for medicine because specific foods are for specific health conditions. Food is not just to be enjoyed, food is for specific nutrients that keeps your body functioning and operating properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment