Monday 11 August 2014

DRUMMER DREAM




I had a dream of a drummer, it is a recurring dream. My son had given the musicians the permission to use our electricity. I wandered round the corner to see what they were doing, while I was walking I picked up a large white hat and wore it. Then the drummer came around, I realized the hat was there for a reason, to secure the electricity cables in place.

When I saw and spoke to the drummer I apologized, and gave him the hat. I spoke to him by name, he looked at me as if to say, how do you know my name. 

I said, we used to house share, he didn't remember me, although he seem to remember the location and more so, the people that owned the property that we shared as flat mates. He spoke of Alexandria, a name associated with the owners of the house. 


As we know, there is an Alexandria in Egypt, and there is also an Egypt in the USA, as mentioned in the biblical prophecies. Alexandria is also where the famous library was in Egypt, a library where the philosophers, scientists and sages gathered. Maybe, I have a past life connection with the drummer in Egypt, and that is why Paul is appearing to me in a dream.

In the dream he had a strange hairdo, and it was a different color to when I knew him.

He had the hair coloring and hair cut of a musician from the band 'Sweet', who are from the same era. 

During the dream I could hear the music of the flamenco rock band, 'Carmen'. 


When I was inside the bathroom where I live, the window was open and I could hear the guys talking outside. One of the musicians said to the drummer, 'go and get her, I would like to meet her'. 

I was smiling, when I could hear them talking about me. Then the dream ended. 


Bizarre.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZreO0MPPn4

The musicians required the electricity from my home and in dream interpretation, electricity can have many different meanings depending on the circumstances.

If the electricity was turned on, then it can mean that the energy is following in the right direction. It can  also be a forecast of unexpected recognition for past efforts or favors.

Finding a hat can signify a sudden relief from 'worry', if it is an elaborate hat then it can be to do with 'social popularity'. I gave the hat back to the drummer for the electricity. As such, you can understand that electricity is going to be a major concern for those that are drumming the drum. My son gave the musicians access to our energy for free, and that is why they accepted it happily.

There were also electrical cables in the dream, and that is clearly to do with the wiring that was on the grass, at the grass roots.

The drummer had a different hair style, and this can indicate that a different style that is sweet is coming to fruition.

The dream included a memory of house sharing with a musician, and it means that the musicians share the house that is ordained to be shared with the memories in consciousness. The house can often be symbolic of the self. Hence, music creates memories in consciousness, and that is why it has such a powerful influence on cultures and nations.

In dream interpretation, to hear the sound of drums in a dream, forecasts great success. To hear the sound of harmonic music indicates great good fortune, in all that deeply concerns you.

This is not the first time that I've had a dream of musicians. In July 2013, I also had a dream of two musicians that came to see me in a dream.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/musician-dream.html

This dream follows on from seeing the huge golden eagle lit up in the night sky on the super moon.



In the brightest moon of the year, I also saw pyramids, diamonds and a white lotus flower in the moon.



2 comments:

  1. UKRAINE in the news today about ELECTRICITY, no surprise.

    On the brink of survival: No electricity, water, communications in besieged Lugansk, E. Ukraine.

    250,000 people have been left without water, electricity and communications for over a week in the eastern Ukrainian city of Lugansk. The town is subject to siege conditions and under heavy bombardment.

    http://rt.com/news/179516-lugansk-electricity-water-catastrophe/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exact hat shape that I wore in the dream is in the news this evening. Emma Ferrer, Audrey Hepburns granddaughter makes her modelling debut on the front cover of Bazaar Magazine.

    http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/article/TMG11028873/Audrey-Hepburns-granddaughter-Emma-Ferrer-makes-her-modelling-debut.html

    ReplyDelete