Sunday 24 August 2014

NOTHING and EVERYTHING



This painting reminds me of the last two coins.
The love that surrounded it, the flame of love.
The heavenly.

Two coins for the card that I can spread the paint on.

The nothing, and the everything. 

2 Corinthians 6 

I see a pink dolphin like the one that arrived in America, 
and a gold fish with the dolphin.

I see a heavenly mic to speak into, the divine Messenger. 

I see the love that surrounds the creativity.

I see the passion of the flame of love. 

I see the carrier and arms of love.

I see the bodhisattva being carried in the flame of love.

I see the Elijah fire that comes up to defend her being of divine love.

Jesus is hot for Elijah's Fire. 

LOVE IS MY WITNESS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLiHpjN8GXo

I asked who inspired you to love more. 

Who inspired you to give more.

The source of my abundance came from my experience.

I gave to the least amongst us.

I saved the lives of those that did not ask.

I saved the lives of those that did not look for me.

The power of love.

I just received a phone call about a reunion.

I told the woman, in righteousness,
the truth must be told to the members.

That just like our nation, and its men, it must live in integrity.

Otherwise, the founder will not come to the reunion.

For love without integrity is like an ocean without fish.
A house without windows, a library without books, 
and a shop without food.

The men of the nations must stand in integrity.
To defend women and children.
Including single parents.

Last night while I was writing, Jesus spoke of the groom, the groomer.

The groomer was a child that mucked out the stables.

Groomed the horses so that they were ready to be ridden.

After they were fed, watered and groomed.

They were given bridles and saddles for the ride.

Placed gently upon the horses.

Everything was checked to make sure that the saddle,
 was comfortable for the horse.

She stayed with the horses from dawn to dusk.

She was given a ride for one hour in exchange,
for her voluntary work.

Just to be with the horses that she loved.

Love beyond measure



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS8Br1vEzfM

No comments:

Post a Comment