Friday 8 August 2014

Teachers Teacher

Now in the divine comedy that we call life, what happens when the teacher of righteousness arrives to teach the spiritual teachers?

Usually, they run, they flee.



They know, that only one in a thousand can stand in front of the flame of Joseph in integrity.

So what did yours truly do, I kept on calling the teachers, until I found them.

I kept on posting and emailing until I received a response.

Then when I found them, I asked them, are we going to do some healing together?

I would let the teacher work on me first, to see how good they are.

Then I would do the healing with them, and deliver the divine words, that were bestowed to be delivered.

However, the humble hearted did pursue righteousness, I didn't have to look for the teachers, they came looking for the teachers, teacher.

Salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion, and the LORD loves Zion, more than he loves Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment