Wednesday 8 April 2020

TARRAGON DAY

A few years ago I was in store and the LORD asked for TARRAGON, so I went to the herb counter and found that Tarragon had been reduced in price, so I bought one.

After that I bought a Tarragon plant and it is wonderful to cultivate. It is great in cooking, great in olive oil and to make tarragon vinegar. It also has tremendous health benefits. Tarragon is usually associated with France and French cooking.

Last year I took my cuttings from the Tarragon to late in the season and only one of the cuttings rooted. So this year I am going to take my cuttings much earlier and I am going to do it today.

Happy Jewish Passover everyone. I've made some green olive humous for passover, I've also made some chicken liver pate. Today I think I shall cook roasted aubergines with tarragon.

Tarragon goes great with chicken or fish.

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/french-chicken-tarragon



No comments:

Post a Comment