Monday 20 April 2020

SLOWLY Message

Sunday, the 19th of April, 2020, as I was opening my eyes I was given a message.

SLOWLY 

I walked slowly on Sunday, I didn't drive the car.
The sky was blue, the sun was bright,
it was lovely to go for a walk,
then my neighbour came for a talk.

It is the first time that he has said "Slowly",
to regulate my speed. Hence, Jesus must
have a very important reason for saying it.

Trust in him and his love,
be faithful to the power of his Spirit.
Remember April 2011, when he said
"we are moving into awesomeness."
Perfected love is mighty indeed.





His Christ self says, "I'm so in love with you, I don't know what to do. 
Rarely, has there been a few that loved has much as you." 

Soul to Soul, flame to flame, the power of miraculous love. 
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you can make it happen slowly. 
As Jesus said to yours truly, "You can do it with grace". 

You have heard my voice, you have seen my face, together forever. 
Nothing can stop us now, no compromise on ethics. 
Once known, never forgotten, always in our hearts. 
Divine love in manifestation on the earth plane. 

A precious holistic parcel to unwrap, 
each capsule comes with a blessing. 
Every swig of glycerine to carry the water, 
every Coq10 to provide the oxygen. 


Everything this healer sends you has an important reason and purpose. 
Slowly embrace it into your being, 
with gratitude to the Lord above. 
From Alpha to Omega.
Be a Superking and let's play cricket. 


https://youtu.be/HM_TfAKLV-o

In Hebrew slowly can also mean little by little. 

Every little move I make is important. 
Not only what move I make but how I make it. 
Divinely guided, every step. 

The Hebrew word Dada means "move slowly, lead slowly, lead gently". 
Do you think that is where our word Dad comes from? 





No comments:

Post a Comment