Tuesday 21 April 2020

JAMES BLUNT GREATEST SONG

James Blunt has uploaded this beautiful song and he plans to donate the money from this song to our NHS. Thank you to James Blunt and to everyone that is doing their best in the hospitals around the UK.

In March 2018, I had a dream of a young man, young enough to be my son. In the beginning of the dream the Englishman was wearing an office suit. Then after that there was an Indian family and the wife was pregnant. After that I saw the young Englishman again, and this time he was dressed in white, it looked like a clean room outfit, I wrote how he looked like he was dressed for a laboratory or a hospital.

Then in the summer of that year, his dad connected with yours truly and his son left the UK and went to a university to work in a lab in America. He came home from America and is working frontline at a hospital in London.

I asked the LORD to give my wings of protection to young John, so that he can put the wings around everyone that he works with. May the LORD surround our NHS with feathers and comfort all our healthcare workers giving them all the protection that they require. Sincerely, from my heart.

https://youtu.be/0ggg_iCrE6I

No comments:

Post a Comment