Friday 10 April 2020

SUMMER DREAM

This morning I had been dreaming and it was a fast forward, as I opened my eyes I heard, "IT'S SUMMER".


In the UK, the skies are blue and clear, the sun is hot. It's 22 today and it looks like it will be 25 tomorrow. Lovely, fast forward SUMMER. Good humidity too at 45%.



In dream interpretation to dream of Summer, the interpretation is thus: "You are likely to hear some surprising news if you dreamed of summer in any other season". 

Bright clear sunshine in a dream depends on the details and conditions featured in the dream. Bright clear sunshine forecasts success in all that concerns you. Seeing the sun rise indicates the opening of new doors.

Maunday Thursday, I was feeling tropical and exotic due to the energy of the painting.

I didn't take any Zinc last night and I didn't have any nerve pains in my breasts during the night or this morning. Hence, I do think that it is the zinc that was causing it.

Although I have some allergy eye lids again, so no bread for me. The last few days I only ate some pitta bread with chicken liver pate and green olive humous. Although I did have a couple of hot cross buns and a couple of slices of bread at the start of the week.

Last night I had King Prawns cooked in garlic and butter. Served with egg noodles, a stir fry with ginger, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, capsicum. Served with some kale cooked in the oven with soya sauce and roasted sesame oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment