Thursday 30 April 2020

VICKY PAINTING

Two more paintings last night in the pastels. These two paintings are A4 in size. I've called the first painting dolphin and I see a silver coloured dolphin in the painting wrapping itself around the feminine protecting her.

DOLPHIN 


The second painting looks different on the photograph than it does on the painting. When I hold the painting it looks like a woman with long eye lashes. Although in the scan it looks like the face of a horse. 

Then in recent days while thinking about someone specific, I was given a name by Spirit. Afterwards, I asked someone close to me if they had any connection with the name given.

They then confirmed that they did have a strong connection with the name, and the name given was the name of their first horse. Incredible, because it is a very unusual name for a horse. So I shall call this painting, VICKY. 


VICKY, VICKY. 

29th April, 2020.

Vicky is a short form for Victoria, the name of a great English Queen.
I can see a golden yellow bird in the painting, and I can also see the letter T in yellow too.


April Paintings.
https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-paintings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment