Monday 27 April 2020

HAPPY PATRIOT DREAM

I had a lovely happy dream this morning. I was with people who had been members of UKIP.

The patriots were so happy that I rejoined and reconnected with them, they were so happy that I was on their team. I think they must have been former members of UKIP that are starting something new, as I have no intention of rejoining UKIP. I do know that at least two former branch chairman in my county have left UKIP.


In the dream, I was with lots of wonderful people, everyone was really happy and welcoming. In the dream we were at some type of gathering or conference.  I was talking about how important it was that I was with the group to get an important project going in England and everyone was smiling and happy.

In dream interpretation, happiness in a dream is good. The dream indicates a good time ahead for yours truly with like-minded and hearted souls. Discussing politics in a dream is considered to be a sign of success if your discussion was with a person of the same gender. And a woman was prominent in the dream, she was very happy while she was talking to me.

The first time I attended a branch meeting I was wearing these colours. In the dream everyone was delighted and prior to receiving this dream Jesus said, "I'm going to fix it". Rosh Chodesh, loving kindness in harmony with the divine plan.

This dream is what I call a directional dream, as it is giving direction.

27th April, 2020

Mercury is in Taurus today, Venus is still in Gemini. 
Pluto is stationing retrograde. 


No comments:

Post a Comment