Saturday 4 April 2020

DIAMOND RING DREAM

I've received another dream and my mother's three diamond ring was broken. Mum bought that ring with a small inheritance from my gran. My gran had left £3,000 in cash under her mattress, I think she saved the money up to pay for her funeral. Mum bought herself various pieces of jewelry with the cash.

In the dream other people were far more concerned about the ring being smashed than I was. I had no attachment to the diamond ring that I had been wearing. In dream interpretation jewelry can be a fortunate augury for your current interests. What the jewelry is in a dream can also be significant.



To dream of diamonds in dream interpretation they're "glittering symbols of affluence and they're not particularly fortunate in a dream", although the context of the dream is important. "If you own the diamonds or are in a position to have them they can signify "losses", though not of a serious order. On the other hand, if your financial position doesn't allow for diamonds their appearance in your dream can indicate coming profits". 




So then what was most important in this dream was my response to what happened to the ring.

I didn't care for diamonds and I didn't care for any "losses" associated with it. The diamond ring was not the most important thing in my life. This is not the first time that I have received a dream about broken diamond rings. The Victorian gold surrounding the diamonds was also broken, easy come, easy go is the message containing gold.

So the moral of the dream? Remember this, you can't cuddle a diamond ring and that is why it wasn't important to yours truly. It was only a sentimental keepsake because my mother had worn it, its cost had nothing to do with it. In the dream I said, "I will give you cash instead".

When my dad passed over my mum had us and the dog to cuddle and I made sure that I gave her loads of cuddles and love beyond measure to help her through a severe bereavement time. Although she never got over his passing, and nor did I. He was so young to pass over at age 57.

As I have shared with a friend in recent years, I wish I knew then what I know now, as I could've helped him to live if that had been the case. The Son of Joseph used to wear a diamond ring on his little finger (my mother bought it for him) but my mother didn't keep it as a sentimental keepsake.

In fact, she didn't keep any of his jewelry. Like I said, she couldn't cuddle his rings or his solid gold watch that was gifted to him on retirement.



No comments:

Post a Comment