Saturday 18 April 2020

QUARANTINE THERAPY TOKIO MYERS

The lovely Tokio Myers is live streaming today, and he has called his live stream Quarantine Therapy 1. My quarantine therapy today is sitting inside my portable a sauna/steamer for 30 minutes.

I've built it up from 12 minutes to 30 minutes per session since I first began the self-treatments during the lockdown. It really does help my neck and shoulders and my muscles really like the heat treatment.

Tokio's music is ideal for listening too while in a sauna/steamer.


I've noticed that if I don't take my supplements for a couple of days I really notice the difference. Hence, the supplements that I am taking are essential for yours truly in this timeline. I'm taking 200mg of Coq10, Vit D, 1000 IU, Marine Collagen 1000mg (includes Vit C) and a mouthful of Glycerin.

No comments:

Post a Comment