Saturday 25 April 2020

MOSES TZARA'AT MUTATED GENETICS

Chabad have sent out an article this week on Tzara'at and in the article they state the following:

1. According to many historians, the disease known as leprosy only made its way to the Middle East around the time that the Septuagint was written.

2. Rabbi Saadia Gaon (9th century C.E) translated tzara'at as baratz, "whiteness of the skin".

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4714280/jewish/Is-Tzaraat-Leprosy.htm#utm_medium=email&utm_source=1_chabad.org_magazine_en&utm_campaign=en&utm_content=content

I have tried to remind the Jewish orthodox that Moses had a right arm as white as snow, that means that he had a skin condition known as Psoriasis, because that condition is white like snow and flakes like snow.

In May 2006, while getting my flight to Tel Aviv, I picked up a copy of New Scientist at the airport to read on the plane. Inside the magazine, there was a scientific article that shared that cuts in childhood mutate genetics and that is proven to cause allergies and skin conditions. While in Israel I shared the article with Israeli's that I met.

The other issue is that 80% of people that have Psoriasis also get Psoriatic Arthritis. Has we know the deeds of the Fathers impact upon the next 3-4 generations.

Moses didn't circumcise the children when they left Egypt and I didn't circumcise my son either.

You can inherit mutated genetics and your genetics can be mutated further by further cuts to the flesh, intentional or not.

So for instance when I was seven years old, the Son of Joseph and I were in the river Medway in Kent and I stood on a broken glass. I had to have seven stitches in my left foot, I have the crescent moon shaped scar under my feet. Rev 12.

Walking home from junior school a dog took a bite at my left hand. In my 20s a plank with a rusty nail went into my left hand. I still have the scars written in my flesh. YW. 

At four years of age, my sibling lent down to pick up an apple and caught his tender skin on a branch that cut his face open. My son had an accident when he was about five years old and he cut his leg open very close to the knee joint, he had to have stitches too. Both were treated in hospital.

What has been found to help this condition the most? The sunshine. Denmark send some of their patients with the chronic skin condition to Ein Gedi for a month. I met some of the Danish patients that were staying in that location for a month in May 2006, they shared that it was the sunshine that helped them more than the treatments that they were receiving.

It is a physiological condition that is not dependent on how a person speaks as Chabad would have you believe. There is no biblical evidence that Jesus had a skin condition like Moses, there is no evidence that Muhammad had a skin condition like Moses either.

King David shared in the new revelation that he received that the person that was foretold to come first to help Israel would in fact come second. That the person that would come first was a new revelation given to King David and that person would be born on Jesse's land.

Jesus was indeed born on Jesses land in northern Israel, referred to has the instrument of Loving Kindness. The second person was foretold first, and King David referred to that person has the instrument of faithfulness. The Harp of Faithfulness.


2,000 years ago, Jesus told his followers that a person would come after him to bring glory to his teachings. He also spoke of wisdom being proven correct. The ancient Jewish scrolls made it clear to the Jewish people that they must allow themselves to be corrected by wisdom and be willing to accept instruction.

King David also spoke of a third person that would come to help Israel, the Lyre.


No comments:

Post a Comment