Thursday 9 April 2020

ZINC ALERT BE AWARE

This is an alert on taking ZINC. I've been receiving neurological shooting pains in my breasts since I began taking ZINC.

Neurological pain in the breasts can be due to different reasons.

1. Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is required in quantities of 5.5 to 9.5mg in men and 4 to 7mg in women. The Science Daily study says that Zinc supplements are usually only available in formulations of 45-50mg. The US recommended tolerable limit is 40mg per day.

I've been taking 25mg of Zinc most days.



The scientific study found the following:

"Too much zinc, taken in the form of dietary supplements, may disrupt copper intake, leading to neurological problems and anemia, the evidence indicates". 

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/06/150619085536.htm

2. Neurological shooting pains in the breasts can be caused due to a neck injury, shoulders or back and I have had neurological shooting pains in the neck line with shoulders since 2019. I am due an assessment of my neck and shoulders this month.

I wasn't getting the shooting pains in the breast prior to taking the Zinc and that is why I am looking at that first as the reason for it. So I have two choices, stop taking the zinc to see if the neurological pain stops, or take a reduced quantity of it.

Please listen to your bodies and what your bodies are telling you.

UPDATE 

12th of April, 2020. 

I stopped taking the Zinc supplement that is being recommended on-line on the 9th of April, 2020.

That night I didn't receive any further breast pains. Not only that but another person also shared that they had also received pain since taking the Zinc supplement.

If you are eating properly and with nutrition in mind, then you should already be receiving enough zinc in your diet like I do.

Three days later and I haven't had anymore neurological pains in my breasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment