Friday 24 April 2020

MOBILE PHONE VISION

Last night I was thinking of turning my mobile phone off because I only have it on for emergencies. Then this morning when I opened my eyes, I saw a vision of my mobile phone, it was large, there was a message on the phone.

"PLEASE SIGN UP". 

After I wrote that my computer crashed again and I can't get the techie out until after the lockdown.

It looks like I have to get some back-up equipment, maybe get a tablet for back-up.


UPDATE 

I didn't turn off the mobile after receiving the vision and message on it this morning. Then this evening I received a text message letting me know that I am owed a tax rebate. When visions like that happen it makes me laugh. Spirit are always on it, guiding me every step of what I am to do. Earlier in the week Jesus said, "I'm going to fix it".





No comments:

Post a Comment