Saturday 18 April 2020

HOUSEWORK DREAM

Whilst coming out of dream state this morning a woman was hoovering up and doing housework in my home. 

If someone is working for you in that capacity in a dream, it is called a "servant" and it can indicate an environment of financial reverses. Economies are certainly being impacted upon in our countries at this time.

"House cleaning in a dream is a clear, straight forward note from your conscience."

"In a dream such as this the harder or busier the dreamed cleaning activity, the more urgent is the warning. It warns not to allow yourself to get involved with anything or anyone even slightly unethical for either pleasure or profit". 

That then links into the CERES message, as my CERES in Libra likes justice, balance and that which is pure e.g. ethical. As the heavenly Father instructed years ago, "NO COMPROMISE", there can be no compromise on ethics.

CERES MESSAGE 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/04/ceres-message.html

My body doesn't feel too great today after doing a little digging in the garden yesterday with a spade.

The neck and shoulders are not happy with me today. So I certainly won't be do anymore digging and I won't be able to do any housework today.  Hence, a day for self-nurturing and into the sauna/steamer for my body. My mum would've loved having a portable sauna/steamer for the health of her body. I would've bought her one if I'd known about them in those days. They really can help the body.




So what am I listening too today while I enjoy my sauna/steamer?

Ethical doctors that are rejecting Covid 19. Dr Andrew Kaufman begins the discussion.


We know that in 2015, Obama's NIH paid the Chinese weapons lab $3.7 million to conduct SARS-Coronavirus research.

https://www.newswars.com/global-bombshell-china-admits-to-developing-testing-covid-19-in-wuhan-level-4-lab/


No comments:

Post a Comment