Tuesday 14 April 2020

CUDDLE TIME

On the 21st of February, 2020, I received a lovely hugging dream and the crown of my head was being kissed. In the dream the sun was shinning.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/kissing-crown-dream.html

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/message-astounding.html


Then this month I had another dream and it was fast forward to Summer. When I opened my eyes Jesus said, "It's Summer". In biblical symbology Summer is associated with the Kingdom of God.


So don't listen to people that are filled with "doom and gloom", listen to me. It is never too late for miracles to happen. People always feel better when they talk to me, raise the vibration.

Stay positive, optimistic for better times ahead. We are miles ahead of the rest, unsurpassed. It's cuddle time in my life, every day a cuddle. I do like a teddy bear.


Don't listen to the politicians and their agenda's, don't listen to the celebrities and their agenda's, listen to your souls calling and then follow your hearts.

Stay on the path of real healing love. Keep your vibes high, your hearts in pure intention and focus on what requires your utmost attention. Say your positive affirmations every day, be courageous. Eat the best that you can and trust that God has a divine plan.



I am being shown that there is going to be a victory celebration, we shall be victorious. We are real Londoners and they don't come much more real than us. Real Londoners do like a cuddle, so inspire the real, by being real.






No comments:

Post a Comment