Friday 21 February 2020

KISSING CROWN DREAM

I've received another dream and in the dream I was with an Englishman in a countryside location and we were together in partnership looking at some property, we were outside of the property in the fresh air walking and talking.

There was a large dog in the dream too wandering around, man's faithful friend, symbolic of unconditional love. These colours are beautiful, they remind me of the fragrance of geranium and lavender.



The man that I knew was holding me in his arms as he was talking to me while he was kissing the crown of my head continuously. (The crown of my head is unusual as I have what is known in hairdressing terminology as a double crown.) 

While he was holding me in his arms and kissing the crown of my head, I drifted off into sleep state within the dream, it was very romantic.

It was an incredibly peaceful experience in the arms of love and I was in complete peace with us being united. My head was laying on his chest and heart and he had both of his arms wrapped around me.

We were casually dressed for the countryside and I seem to remember that leather was in the dream, as in the dream I was thinking about the importance of leather to the 3rd anniversary. In a previous dream a cream leather saddle was gifted and brought to my door.



When a man kisses the crown of your head in dream state he is honouring your spiritual sovereignty and its love beyond measure.

It is not the first time that I have had this experience of a man kissing the crown of my head in dream state and each time it happens it is significant and there was improvement in their lives that they were very happy about.

The last time it happened in dream state was in 2014 and a Canadian man who was a friend was saying thank you for the help that he had been given because of our connection it had saved his physical life and extended it. He had listened and taken wisdom's advice and in so doing he had been given length of days.

Yahweh had blessed the help that he had been given and he did deserve the help that he received. The last time I spoke to that Canadian man he was having a relationship with one of our English Reiki healers.

In 2014, I posted this painting and it was called "Healing Door". 



https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2014/05/thank-you-holy-kiss.html


In Christian spiritual symbology the crown is symbolic of the righteous and receiving a holy kiss on the crown means a blessing and favour for the healer, victory over death and the attainment thereof.

In dream interpretation if the kissing was pleasant, proper, and a sincere token of affection it predicts happiness and contentment. When kissing a living head it is reassuring in this context of dream interpretation. If you drift off to sleep in sleep state in the arms of a man it means that you feel safe and secure with that person, it is someone that you trust fully to take care of everything including you.

This dream came after the divine message that I received yesterday, "Love will come to you". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/love-will-come-to-you.html

On the 18th of February, 2020 I also received this dream and it indicated a new beginning for a spiritual union. As you can see the man is a great communicator and he has a lot he likes to say, he was given hope of a brighter future ahead of him. You could say it is a match made in heaven blessed by Yahweh due to the holy streams pouring into it.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/tarot-card-dream.html

Feeling safe enough to rest in a dream can indicate a recharging of our batteries. That is also indicated by the planetary shifts for this Aquarian. Great healing can be wonderful in the arms of love. Tomorrow will be a very special day indeed, the 22nd of February 2020. The last time that we had that many 2's in a date was in 2002.

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/saturday-22nd-february-2020

Interesting that this dream came just prior to the New Moon in Pisces on the 23rd of February and its related to protection.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/archangel-raphael-protection.html

"A king's rage is like a roaring lion but his favour is like dew on the grass" Proverbs 19:12


No comments:

Post a Comment