Friday 28 February 2020

GLYCERIN UPDATE SELF-PROTECTION

So have you done any prepping for the wintertime to protect yourselves and your children? 

We've been discussing the message from the LORD received in October 2012, as when I woke up that Sunday morning he spoke of "Glycerin". At the time I didn't have any colds or flu, so after I did my research on it I viewed the glycerol as a self-protection mechanism for the body. Preparing yours truly for the wintertime. 

The original blog post can be found on this link. "Glycerin is it a miracle worker?" 


You can get glycerin in the UK at Boots the Chemist, as they developed and manufacture their own brands and they do a range of six different products including pastels and a Linctus with lemon and honey or a blackcurrant one for babies over a year old.  

Pregnant and breastfeeding mums can also take glycerin as long as you are not allergic to glycerol. It isn't advised for diabetes patients so it is worth asking your doctor about it, although my GP hadn't heard of it when I asked him in 2012. 


Scientific studies have been carried out with Glycerol/Glycerine with skin conditions and found to show signs of success. So you can take a look at some scientific studies on line and do your own research on it. 

In more recent blog posts from 2013 after this new blog began, I have also recommended coconut oil, unrefined palm oil and the LORD asked for "Barley" e.g Pearl Barley, although Pearl Barley is not gluten-free. 

Coconut oil, Palm oil and Pearl Barley share the same compound that comes from the Vitamin E family. Ideal for lining the internals to defend the body from any intrusions. 

I also recommend that you up your spices, especially garlic, ginger and cinnamon. Cinnamon was something else that the LORD asked me for. In my youth if I ever got a cold or flu I would have hot curries and sweat it out. Although these days I eat on average 2-4 cloves of fresh garlic each day and it is rare for me to ever get any sniffles. 

Although I do recommend that people purchase some large white cotton hankies and place healing oils on those hankies if you are going to any congested or crowded places. Cover your mouth and nose with a pure white cotton hankie with healing oils on it, if you have to go on a bus, train or tube. 

The healing oils that I recommend are Tea Tree Oil or Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is from the myrtle family and is native to Australia. 



Last night I had homemade chicken liver pate on a couple of slices of buttered toast. Keeping my iron up. Then I had a homemade chicken curry with homemade mango chutney. I've also been eating blueberries this week. 

The Coronavirus is mainly striking elderly people and people with vulnerable immune systems. Although that hasn't stopped people from attending Crufts 2020 that is on at this time. 


Although there has been a report from Hong Kong whereby a young woman and her pet dog has it. 



Also some people that have left hospital in various countries, have found that in some cases they get it again. There has been an Israeli patient that was released from a Japanese hospital and when they returned home to Israel they got it again. It appears to have a long incubation period too, so the more that you can do to help and defend your bodies the better it is for everyone - including you.  

Reiki healers also know what to do to protect the children, keep on giving them Reiki healing and you can put some geranium and lavender on your hands. It also helps the children to rest and not be concerned about anything. Say, "no to panic", be proactive and as Jesus said, "Never be afraid". 



If you are interested in making your own mask, this video from a university will help you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment