Saturday 22 February 2020

SATURN in AQUARIUS 22nd March 2020

A deep dive from Patrick Arundell on Saturn in Aquarius in 2020. It is always interesting to see what Saturn is doing planetary wise. I view Saturn has the teacher, and it can limit or restrict you to enable something better to come forth. Most people don't like limitations, restrictions, or discipline. I view Saturn as the planet and giver of discipline, I agree about taking our responsibilities seriously. 

So for instance when I am working on a health case, each case is taken very seriously. What is interesting for me at this time is that I know three women that all have intestinal issues, two are fire signs and the other woman is an earth sign. 

The male health cases are all air signs, and all in the sign of Libra at the different phases of their lives in different ages. I've always got on great with Libra because we tend to understand each other and where we are coming from. 

It is great news to hear that at the end of the year in December 2020 there will be great optimism, I can feel that too. I think the work this year will be successful and have successful conclusions for everyone concerned. I've been painting this evening, so I shall upload the painting in the morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment