Saturday 1 February 2020

MERCURY RETROGRADE 2020

Mercury retrograde 2020 in Pisces & Aquarius. Cameron has posted "Feb 17th - March 9th" on his video. Although in his video he mentions the 3rd of February, and that is the "DAY OF TIMING". 

The Mercury Retrograde is from February 3 - March 4. 

My moon sign is in Gemini and I am a sun sign Aquarian. 

Pisces is in my 3rd house and that makes me curious e.g. words have more than one meaning. Memories of the "Stairway to Heaven" timeline for yours truly. 


People with Pisces in the third house are also incredibly intuitive, the ability to see the panoramic view and the bigger picture. It is the house of the creative writer, and the writing can be very emotive. 

So it made perfect sense that my first career would be in a creative industry where the day would come when I would write creatively myself professionally in my own business. 




For relationships to work for people with Pisces in their third house, their partners have to become interested in what we are interested in. If a person refuses to get involved in my interests then the relationship doesn't stand the test of time. That is so revealing, so true, we don't like the mundane in relationships; especially us mystical healers that were born in the sun sign of Aquarius. 

I remember asking a potential mate in 2008, to read a chapter of a book that I had written called the "Meaning of Salvation", and he didn't even bother to read it after I had travelled all the way to America to help him when he asked me to do so. 

That was it, I knew that relationship with that particular man was never going to work. Although he and I stayed friends as we did share an interest in the CT community where we had met. He was a scholar, a senior lecturer and a veteran, originally from South Africa. Michael chased me all over the forum where we first met, until he gained my attention. 

He picked me out of the crowd when he could see that the light in my creative writings were triggering people on-line. He saw a purpose for that, that if he supported me, it would help him to share his truth. Michael is mentioned in the book of Daniel as we stood together on-line in defence of the Jewish people against the leader of Persia now known as Iran. May he rest in peace, he used to say that I was vitamins for his soul. 

This is a great summary of the 3rd house in Pisces. 

https://awkwardangelastro.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/third-house-pisces/

Although depending on where you have Pisces in your chart could differ to where I have mine. So take a look at your chart, and the house, then read up on the house that it is in to help you to comprehend the impact that this Mercury Retrograde could have on you and your life. 

I like this guy, he's creative, energetic and funky in the way that he presents his work. He's great at keeping us up to date on the transits of the planets and he doesn't waffle on like some people do and he doesn't impose his own view of politics upon his work.  He get's straight to the point. 



So what is Patrick Arundell saying? The day before Mercury Retrograde is an opportunity for yours truly to make closure on a key issue. Sunday, 2nd of February, 2020. Funny, in numerics the 2nd of February is the "Day of doing the impossible". 

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/sunday-2nd-february-2020

This morning I woke up in pain in the Rhomboid muscle after doing some heavy housework yesterday. The muscle and shoulder blade must have pulled on my neck, as I have a spinal injury due to an accident in the bath in 2009. 





No comments:

Post a Comment