Sunday 23 February 2020

CANARIES SANDSTORM

On the 22nd I posted about the dream I'd had of being in Spain with my mum and my son and there were loads of BREXITEERS in the dream.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/ukip-dream.html

The news today is that families are stranded in the Canaries due to a sandstorm and they can't get back home for the children to go back to school (half-term) because the flights are grounded for the foreseeable future. Winds are up to 75mph.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8035289/Stunning-satellite-image-shows-moment-Saharan-sandstorm-engulfed-Canary-Islands.html

Who else likes the Canaries? Tommy Robinson and his family like the Canaries for their holidays.



I once experienced a sandstorm while on La Gomera in the Canaries, the local media said that was the first time they'd experienced such a storm like that for 30 years. I just stayed in the bar with the other tourists having a drink and drinking coffee until it was over.

In the DM comments section today a poster in Lanzarote wrote that this is the worst Calima for 20 years. So in 50 years they've had two storms this serious.

In my experience the indigenous people of the Canaries don't call themselves Spanish, they're islanders. Calling people in the Canaries Spanish, is like calling the Welsh or Irish, English.

Their airports are not very comfortable to sleep in for a sleepover either. Airports should be far more comfortable for emergencies likes this.

Good job I stayed at home and didn't book a holiday yet for 2020.


So what's happening tomorrow? The New Moon will be in Aries the Ram and Chiron is also in Aries. Just as I was typing that I could smell fish and chips, Sid from Sydney liked his fish and chips.

Someone else more recent than Sid chose fish and chips as they're signature but I can't remember who that was. My mum and dad liked fish and chips too.

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/monday-24th-february-2020



No comments:

Post a Comment