Saturday 22 February 2020

UKIP Dream

So many dreams have been received this month of February, 2020.

Last night I was abroad on holiday with my mother and my son was a child in the dream. The Sun is now in Pisces and my mother Lili was a Pisces. That location was probably Spain as that is where my mother and I went the most with my son in the 80s.

It was a funky disco era, lots of dancing, singing, working hard and enjoying the fruit of our labour.



On my way to the bar to get a coffee I saw a younger couple that I recognised and asked them if they would like a coffee, they replied, "Yes". While I was at the cafe bar to order the coffees and pastries, suddenly Nigel Farage pushed his way into the front to get served first.

Then I saw loads of people from UKIP, former officials and members that I recognised, plus existing members and officials, all the people that supported BREXIT were quite jolly and it looked like they were attending a conference at the hotel.

After that the young woman came to the bar to speak to me and she said someone had phoned looking for me.  She said that she had told the foreign man on the telephone that I had the legal papers with me in my briefcase and the word loan was mentioned. He told her that I had to come clean and cleanse.

Then she passed her very old fashioned shabby mobile phone over to me so that I could speak to the man. He sounded foreign and like a detective. I told him that this is the first holiday I've had since 2008, and you are pursuing me? He replied, "Cleanse" and put the phone down.


I consider that to be a very strange dream as I don't have any outstanding loans etc. Although I do have legal paperwork at home that is going to be cleared out. So there is going to be a big cleansing. I've also been thinking about taking legal action over a property matter where I am living, sometimes you have to get solicitors involved to get any action.

In the dream there were politicians, a hotel, a holiday, telephone conversations, connected to the EU.

In dream interpretation the meaning of coffee in a dream can vary depending on the details about the coffee, I didn't get around to drinking the coffee or receive it due to Nigel Farage. A politician was standing in the way and when that happens it makes effort futile. So we can see how that happened for UKIP because Nigel was standing in the way of UKIPs success.

People are probably aware that Lord Pearson and Gerald Batten, senior statesman left UKIP in 2019 as members and so have I. We left the party due to the actions of the NEC. Many UKIP members have left the party because sincere people required a complete cleansing of the NEC by enforcing its removal with an EGM.

Being in a hotel can vary in its meanings in a dream due to the circumstances and who you were with. If alone in a hotel it can pertain to business or financial interests, if you were with a member of the opposite sex it can relate to your love life or domestic condition.

In the dream my next of kin were in the hotel on holiday, my mother and my son. If you dream of family it can predict a general upswing in all of your interests. Although I am not really interested in politics at this time, as my priority is health and holidays are also connected to the importance of being healthy. The dream was giving a timeline, and when I was in my 30s I did start a new business that was full-time and I didn't have a loan to start the business. I had my own assets.

Of course UKIP was doing great when Gerald Batten was its leader, members have left in huge numbers since Gerald Batten resigned.



The quality and standard of the hotel can also have a meaning, although the quality of the hotel didn't appear to be the main focus of the dream. The main focus of the dream was all of those politicians and UKIP being in the dream.

Dreaming of a telephone is a warning dream and it indicates that you have rivalry where you least expect it. If you dream of a holiday it means that you will have to work hard but your efforts will be productive. In the dream my son was young so I would have been in my 30s in the dream, that is three decades ago.



It did take decades for us to leave the EU and negotiations are still not over and done with. Although Kippers are still happy that we received the referendum, we won the vote, our MEPs have now left the EU parliament. How this will impact upon the EU itself we will have to wait and see. Although the high cost of running it is now the issue for the member states because they do not have our income from the UK anymore.

In December 2019, Poland and Spain were threatening to quit the EU.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1220232/Brussels-chaos-Spain-Poland-EU-Brexit-Spaxit-Vox-ECJ-latest-news

After 28 hours of talks EU member states cannot agree on the trillion euro spending plans.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1245716/eu-news-eu-budget-latest-no-deal-merkel-varadkar-macron



After the dream I got up and I noticed that there was a 'missed call' on my mobile, then after that I went back to sleep and I received another dream.

The next dream was less memorable it was about moving and I was discussing the possibility of renting a property that is more suitable for my requirements.




No comments:

Post a Comment