Tuesday 4 February 2020

Little Lamb Painting

I was spreading the paint last night and I can see a little gentle spiritual lamb as emerged in it. 



https://youtu.be/7KLQ2AXQmtA

A little lamb made of love receives the healing, it looks like it has a halo. I did give some healing to someone last night, my neighbour had a headache and it won't be long before he is a daddy again. 

I also put some geranium oil on his forehead to soothe his mind, his head anointed with healing oil. 

Last summer when the children came to my door, they would come with their wounds, their cuts and bruises and would ask their neighbour for my creams and healing oils. The children knew where to come for help and healing. One of the children is a little Capricorn and he's four years old now, such an adorable little boy. When he saw my new garden shoes, he said to me "Well done", bless him. 

Teach them young about the potential for healing and they will always remember it. Hence, Jesus said, "Let the children come unto me". As in let the children come unto me when they choose to do so. When given the choice, the children choose the healer. 

3rd February, 2020 

As I wrote yesterday, show the world we are relaxed about everything and ready for anything. 



ZION 


No comments:

Post a Comment