Wednesday 12 February 2020

CHIEF WHITE CLOUD

On the 7th of February, 2020, I received a warning dream and after the dream Chief White Cloud appeared. It is not the first time that I have seen native American Spirit guides, our connection has been strong. Chief White Cloud was in full head dress and he was wearing white leather, he was also known as Mahaska. He was a chief of a tribe in Iowa and he lived during a difficult time in Native American history.

His mission was to help his people to survive and one of the ways that he did that was to encourage his people to become farmers as the US government requested.

https://historicmissourians.shsmo.org/historicmissourians/name/w/whitecloud/


https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/warning-dream.html


The warning dream included telephone numbers and telephone calls and after the dream I kept on receiving calls from call center's trying to arrange the installation of a smart meter. Of course, I refused the smart meter and they asked me why, I replied, "for health reasons". 

No comments:

Post a Comment